Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bad Mood or Sleepy?

Finished reading David Browne's article in Rolling Stone on Whitney Houston, "The Diva and Her Dark Side."  I always seem to learn something from Rolling Stone.

Weather is still rainy here.  I don't know if it's the late hours that I've been keeping or what but I felt a bit indifferent to my look today.  Not that I wanted to look ragged.  It's just that it didn't bother me if my outfit was not especially dashing.  I s'pose this indifference is what has caused me to have me to have a rather lackluster wardrobe. 

Today, I wore my dark brown pants and a turquoise short-sleeved shirt.  Since it's cooler what most people saw me wearing were my dark brown pants and my black jacket.

(Tea kettle is currently whistling.) 

This morning, I worked on making a list of some habits that I'd like to track over the next 15 days.  It'll be interesting to see how I go with sticking to that.  It's now almost 2 weeks since I visited the gym.  With the recent bad weather, it may take me even longer to visit the gym.

My vibe presently is that I don't wish to have too many obligations.  Yeah, I clean my kitchen, go to work and pay my bills but if I don't have to fundamentally do something than I may not.

Gosh, I sound like I'm in a bad mood.  I think I'm just sleepy. 

Look's Rating:  Style - 6; Comfort - 8

How do you maintain your interest in style?

No comments:

Post a Comment