Sunday, March 11, 2012

Thursday - Sunday



This weekend has been a bit of a slow one.  Slept in and did some reading yesterday.  Finished reading The Trial of Jeanne d'Arc.  Was a riveting read.  Some parts were slow, e.g., when various correspondence was inserted in the transcripts but all-in-all, it was a page-turner for me.  Moreover, 2012 is the 600th anniversary of Joan of Arc's birth. 

Besides finishing the Joan of Arc book, I also watched Love Happens on DVD.  I figure the movie was passable but the romance part of it didn't quite work for me.  I like both of the actors (Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston) but I couldn't quite understand why they were a couple.  Maybe Cameron Diaz woulda been better in the female lead.  I dunno.  Just a thought.

I haven't gone to the gym since last Sunday but here's a catch-up on what I wore during the rest of the work week.  (My outfits do repeat so if something sounds familiar then it probably is.)

Thursday
Dark brown pants and black cowl-neck shirt with micro horizontal stripes.
The shirt is one of my favorites.  In these pants though I was still plagued with the too-tight at the waist discomfort.
Look's Rating:  Style - 8; Comfort - 3

Friday
Dark blue jeans and cream-colored scooped-neck T
I've got the scooped-neck T in its dark brown and lavender versions as well.  The jeans thankfully felt more comfortable than my other pants choices for the week.
Look's Rating:  Style - 7; Comfort- 8

Not sure what's on the horizon for this week.  To be honest with you I'm not quite liking this the loss of an hour for today but I'll have to cope with it.  Next week, we'll see if I'll resume daily postings of my outfits or if I'll just post according to how I feel.

Other than watching some DVDs and taking a much needed trip to the grocery store, I don't have anything else planned for the work week.  Perhaps I'll set an early bedtime for myself or make some guest appearances at the gym.  Qui sais?

image source

No comments:

Post a Comment