Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I've Been Wearing

My weekend went well.  Sunday's massage was a good one.  I took a 4.5 hour nap once I got home.  Watched Our Idiot Brother.  Was an enjoyable enough movie.  Didn't update my 2012 goals but perhaps I'll do that by next week.

Here's a quick summary of what I've been wearing...
Monday
Camel colored corduroy pants and an oversized brown sweater.
Liked the look but the pants felt a li'l too tight.
Look's Rating:  Style - 8; Comfort - 2

Tuesday
Black pants and lavender colored scooped-neck T
Pants felt tooo tight at waist.
Look's Rating:  Style - 5; Comfort - 3

Today-o
Dark blue jeans and brown scooped neck- T
Again, pants felt tooo tight at waist.
Look's Rating:  Style - 7; Comfort - 3

Hencefar, it seems like I've been rather tight-waisted in my clothing choices.  Possibly, in a few weeks with the right proportion of gym visits and a decrease of quesadillas, I'll be able to stop commenting on my clothing discomforts. 


Is there a common clothing discomfort to the clothes that you wear?  Does this discomfort make you feel annoyed at the clothing or annoyed with your body?

No comments:

Post a Comment