Thursday, March 1, 2012

It Sounds Dull...But

Thursday, alas!  I'm getting closer to the weekend.  I'll be back to having Saturdays and Sundays off this month so this time Friday does mean something to me.

Nothing too exceptional to report about my day.  Work was pleasant enough.  I forgot to get almonds from the store today but will pick up some tomorrow.  Online, I saw that Men in Black 3 is coming out this month and 21 Jump Street.  Don't know if I'll see either one...

Wore dark brown pants and my black-and-gray striped shirt.  The color combo brown-black-gray does sound dull but I really like this look.  The shirt is a scoop-necked one by Land's End and although black shirts usually don't flatter me, this one works.  My only plaint about this look is that the shirt is too low (shrunk while drying) and the pants were feeling too high therefore I was on the lookout for any flooding or wardrobe malfunctioning.

Look's Rating:  Style - 8 Comfort - 3  :(

Do you get rid of clothes that compliment you in every way but the fit or do you tolerate them?  Have you worn a color combo that may sound dull but it actually works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment