Friday, March 2, 2012

Shorty




I'm just getting settled in after having worked and gone to the store today.  I started my day early to pick up some flowers from myself from a nearby florist.  Once I got the flowers, I hurried to my place to put them in some water and then headed to work.  Unfortunately, I did cut the flowers too short so in one pitcher they are barely peeking from the top.

I remembered to pick up some almonds today which I am glad about since I usually eat almonds for breakfast and for my mid-day snack.

What's lined up for my weekend?  I got the movie Our Idiot Brother to watch.  Hope it's funny enough.  On Sunday, I got a massage booked which I am looking forward to.  Cleaning my studio, washing clothes, and updating my 2012 goals are also planned for the weekend.  Possibly, I'll go to the gym this weekend.  I haven't been in 3 days so it's time for a visit.

I wore dark blue jeans and a blue-and-white pinstriped button down.  The outfit was so-so.  Rather basic.  The jeans I'm fine with but the shirt has shrunk--another victim of overdrying--so it feels tight across the back at times.

Look's Rating:  Style - 4; Comfort - 4

What are your plans for the weekend?  Do you take better or worse care of yourself during the weekend?

image source:  nature-wallpapers-hd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment