Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Insight of the Day

"Some people connect by sharing, some people connect by arguing."
SM

It's past my bedtime. 

Rained off-and-on today.  Was gonna watch the movie Saturday Morning with Joey Piscopo but the DVD was not co-operating. 

I forgot to bring my lunch leftovers home from work so they're still sitting on the small staff table.  Will throw them out tomorrow:  The lunch wasn't very good.

Had a chance to update my 2012 goals and will work a bit more on finessing my March goals.

Style-wise.  Outfit was passable.  Dark blue jeans and a gray V-neck.  No accusations of style creativity could be lobbed my way today.  I felt comfortable.

A couple of days ago, I was flipping through Glamour magazine and in a feature on 30 ways to wear some selected clothing items they included a statement coat and I thought "Wow, I want one of those."

Perhaps that is my insight of the day.

Look's Rating:  Style - 4 Comfort - 9

What insight did you have today?  Do you have a statement coat...a statement watch...or a "statement" item?

No comments:

Post a Comment