Monday, March 12, 2012

Hum-drummy

I'm gonna re-start my computer after I post this.  I am thankful that my computer works but it's acting amazingly slowwww right now.

Today was a pleasant enough today.  Am happy that the workweek has started 'cause it means another weekend is in store for me.  I've recently concluded my life coaching business so while I do have some odds-and-ends to wrap up, I am thankful for the time that I've freed up in my life.

Wore black pants and my gray-and-purple horizontally striped shirt.  I s'pose it was a decent enough look.  I felt so-so in it to be honest with you.  A few months ago, I felt that I rocked this look, but today I felt hum-drummy.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking of how I'd like to do more informational/resourceful posts on this blog.  In the future, I still wish to post about my style journey but I also want this blog to have informational material. Right now, my postings are more or less personal updates of what I wore sans the ubiquitous outfit pics.  I love outfit pics on blogs but I'm not planning on posting any pics of myself soon.  While I admire bloggers who do post outfit pics, for me, it would become an inconvenience to consistently do that.

Look's Ratings:  Style - 6; Comfort - 4*

How was your Monday?  Have you recently ended/downsized any stressful activities in your life?

*It's all highly likely that the same outfit worn by me will not always have the same rating.  My ratings are unscientific and depend on my mood and how I physically felt when wearing the outfit.  Do expect inconsistencies with identical ensembles.

No comments:

Post a Comment