Saturday, February 25, 2012

Black Way Down Suit


This is the last Saturday that I'll be working in February so it'll be another 10 hours before my weekend begins.

Hard to say how the weather will be today.  It was pretty windy last night.

Today I'll be wearing my light-purple scoop-necked T and my light blue jeans.  My poor blue jeans.  I really need to mend the side hems of the jeans.  They are ripped there.  Sometimes I safety-pin the sides together.

Last night, I was reading Elvis in Vegas and it's so fascinating to see the different outfits he wore.  At times, his outfits were pretty elaborate.  And the names!  Dude Suit.  Bicentennial Suit.  Black Way Down Suit. I may create a separate post just on this book.

Look's Ratings:  Style - 3; Comfort - 10 

Are there any celebrities who inspire your style?  How would you re-interpret the "Elvis" look for today?

image source:  myelvisworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment