Friday, February 10, 2012

What's A Blog To Do?

I've been on a blog rampage in the last few months.  Get an inspiration, create a blog!  With this recent blog my "challenge" is to make it distinct from a few other blogs I've created A Singular Life and A Singular Lifestyle.  True, A Singular Lifestyle needs a li'l more content but in time.... 

The name inspiration for this blog comes from a recent blog that I ran across Beauty Style and Growth so I'd like to thank Kemi for inspiring me to create a blog that blends both self growth and looking good.  I enjoy self development but I also realize that I need to balance the inner work (staying calm) with some outer work (upgrading my wardrobe).

Another trigger for creating this blog was a post "Adios 2011 and Welcome 2012" that I'd read by Rhona of Singularly Happy in which she shares her upcoming 2012 goals.  Part of her goals included expanding her wardrobe choices and I was like, "Yeah, me too!"

Hopefully, you'll have a "me too!" moment while reading this blog and be inspired to take a chance with a new look or a new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment