Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Closet Find

Typically, when stylists or organizers suggest that someone shop their closet to put together a new look, I'd scoff at the idea.  I was pretty certain that I knew what was clothes were in my closet.  This morning though I contradicted myself:  I discovered a pair of camel-colored courdoroys stuffed inside of a Target bag from last autumn.  While I remembered that I'd gotten 2 pairs of dark brown pants and a pair of black ones, I'd completely forgotten about the cords.  I'm looking forward to adding them to my "rotation."  I'm also wondering with the warmer weather approaching are the courdoroys gonna look kinda odd. 

For today-o, I wore my dark brown pants and a purple long-sleeved V-neck.  All-in-all, it wasn't such a bad look.  Yes, it could've been snazzier but at least this outfit is an improvement from some of my other ensembles.  I even got a compliment on my purple shirt.  : )
Look's Rating:  Style - 7; Comfort - 6

You've probably heard this before but could you benefit by checking your closet for any overlooked items?  Also, how would you style courdoroy pants for the spring or summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment