Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[workout] Win-Win

Today, sleep won out and the gym won out.  I didn't have to work today so I slept 'til about 9 instead of waking up at 5:30 as originally planned.

Nonetheless, I did make it to the gym.  I thought I was gonna feel sluggish by having a late-morning workout but I felt fine.  The gym was pretty packed with people which was inspiring for me.  Still not so many women lifting weights but hopefully, that'll change.

The music today was tolerable.  Nothing too exceptional.  Ah, there was some rap song about "tatts" that I still don't know the name of but it provided the right mood to get me through the treadmill.

The TVs were tuned into various shows.  I mainly watched The People's Court.  The cases that people bring to court are somewhat interesting.  I agreed with the judge's decision in both cases.

I lifted weights and did 35 minutes of cardio today, below are the stats for my workout.

Lifted weights - Legs and Arms
Treadmill - 10 min
StairMaster - 20 min
Stairmill - 5 min

Do you find TV a distraction when you're working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment