Monday, February 27, 2012

[workout] Can't Blame the Music

I hopped over to the gym today.  I'm glad that I did 'cause on Sunday I was in some kind of phunk.  I didn't feel like doing too much of anything

The gym music for today I coulda done without.  The music was harmless and indistinguishable enough but I can't recall a single song that they played.  Nothing especially sparked my energy. 

Watched Family Feud and Everybody Hates Chris.  I have to read the captions at the gym but both shows seemed amusing enough.  In the episode of Everybody Hates Chris, Chris has to endure the consequences of standing up to his mother.

Here's how my workout went:
Lifted weights - Legs & arms
Treadmill - 10 min
StairMaster - 20 min
Treadmill - 10 min
Stairmill - 5 min

I'll be back at the gym tomorrow for another round of cardio. 

What kind of music boosts your energy when working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment