Friday, February 24, 2012

Bordeaux '96

Usually in the mornings, I'll start by listening to an affirmation CD, then I'll play some Radiohead and while fixing breakfast I'll listen to a French CD followed by an audiobook/teleseminar.

This past week, I haven't felt like listening to all of that.  I'll still listen to Rainbows while doing toning exercises but I've put my French CD and Not So Big Life audiobook on pause for awhile.  I just feel like thinking my own thoughts, ya know?

For today, I'll be wearing my dark brown pants and a light brown wool sweater.  The sweater is showing its age but it's got sentimental value for me.  I got it back in '96 from a li'l cheapie store in Bordeaux.  I spent about 50 francs ($10) on it and it's still sorta holding up.  It's a man's sweater and at the time it was too big for me.  16 years later, the fact that it's stretched out from washings and wear simply makes me think what's the diff?

Look's Rating:  Style - 4; Comfort - 6

What clothes do you have a sentimental attachment to?  Do you still wear them in public or are they politely restricted to the indoors?

No comments:

Post a Comment