Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Laundry Time


Well, there was no gym to be had today.  I was up late last night and opted for sleeping this morning.  I may do a workout on Youtube this evening.  Stay tuned.  : )

In other news, it's getting closer to laundry time chez moi which means that I'm wearing my charcoal gray shirt today.  : (  I'm not a fan of this shirt.  The neckline is too wide.  It's baggy and the color isn't especially flattering.  If I had a black studded belt that could give this look more of an edge. 

In addition, to the charcoal gray shirt, I'll be wearing my dark blue jeans which truly deserve a better shirt than charcoal gray.

Look's Rating:  Style - 1; Comfort - 8

What are your least favorite shirts/pants, if any?  Do you have any strategies to delay doing the laundry?

image source:  cattoo, flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment