Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Too Raggedy to Donate

Happy Valentine's to you all!  I hope that you all enjoyed/are enjoyed the last of the day.  Mine was more quiet than I expected but I am grateful for the calm.  I used some lemon-scented lotion that my sis gave me and it smells like the most scrumptious dessert!

I didn't have to go to work today and I opted to stay inside for the day so while I did put on some lip gloss I wasn't overly concerned with my clothing today. 

My indoor look consisted of pajamas for most of the day, cleaning clothes and then my "lounge wear."  I can't quite say if that's the right word for what I'm wearing.  In any case, am sporting gray sweat pants, white T-shirt and a gray sweat jacket.  The sweats are cool.  The T-shirt OK.  I don't love it but it'll do.  The gray jacket is showing its age.  The sleeves are fraying and it definitely is a jacket best worn indoors.  Will have to trash jacket when it gets replaced.  It's too raggedy to donate.  Maybe I can use it for rags?  : - ?

How did you spend your Valentine's?  Did you enjoy or ignore the holiday?  Does your indoor-wear work for you or is it showing signs of wear? 

No comments:

Post a Comment